SD style Blogger met up

11:45 PM

Hello lovelies !
So i FINALLY got my internet back !YAY
I will fill you up on another post but for now ...

On November 30th I was able to go to a blogger meet up for the first time.
It took place in a very cute boutique located in Down Town San Diego called


I had never been inside this store before although I had passed by,
I am glad to say that i was very impressed with all the clothes, accessories and bags that they sold.
Honestly i was very nervous to go to a meet up, it was the first time i had assisted and i was not sure of how things would go. BUT i am glad that i did !
I had the chance to meet so many great girls and not to mention fellow bloggers 
that it was honestly more of a reunion than a getting to know people type of thing.
I will leave you guys with some pictures of the event now.

The Host of the event
Paulina from SD Style Bloggers
and
Antoine from Vava Vida
Great pieces from VaVa Vida !
I specially adored the gold and turquoise cuff
 


Paulina, myself and Erika after receiving our goodie bags.
Honestly they had the most amazing pieces at this store i felt tempted to just buy EVERYTHING

I had a great time, from the moment i got there to the moment i left, all the girls were very welcoming.
Even thought some already knew each other they made sure that the new bloggers like myself did not feel left out. It was a great time and i cannot wait until we have our next meet-up(:
photo credit: Jennifer Malcriada

You Might Also Like

16 comments