Love is in the air

3:25 PM


Hello there !
so as you all know tomorrow is going to be that special day of the year in which
we make time to show the people we love how much we really care about them
whether its family, friends or a significant other meaning 
we tend to dress up a little bit more than usual as well.
As promised, here are two outfit ideas which I collaborated with 
along side fellow San Diego Blogger Keeks
check out her blog to see how she styled each look

It was my first shoot as well and I had loads of fun !
(Also the weather was pretty bad plus the fact that i was sick did not help 
so if I look weird i apologize aha)

Girls Night Out



pic name pic name
Outfit details: Sleeveless top from forever 21 // Pink coat from Zara // leather circle skirt from Foreign Exchange // 
black spiked booties from Zara // 
Accessories: flower gold necklace from Forever 21 // Casio gold watch // Beaded bracelet c/o VaVaVida

Date Night 



Outfit Details: Ombre blue sweater from Forever 21 // White sparkly skirt from Forever 21 // 
blue wedges from a boutique
Accessories: beaded heart necklace c/o VaVaVida


I hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow !
I myself will be spending it with two of my favorite girls in the world.. my sister lol

I want to thank my fried for taking the pictures for me and making me look somewhat decent !
you can find her work at
Twitter: @amterre
Instagram: @amterre

You Might Also Like

130 comments